Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Self-Fusing Tape - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
LeakSeal uses self-fusing technology to create an airtight bond. The tape does not stick to the substrate to which it is applied but rather fuses with itself. It can withstand up to 700 pounds per square inch of pressure and resists temperatures from -85-500-degrees. The tape also withstands most solvents, acids, and oils, and it is available in 10-foot rolls in black and opaque colors.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors