- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Custodial Assistant »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Loxon Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating for exterior, above-grade masonry provides a clean and attractive look with high-performance protection. The self-cleaning formula sheds dirt with rain or water contact and provides durability, water shedding, wind driven rain and dirt pickup resistance.
In addition to stucco, masonry and cement board, Loxon Self-Cleaning Acrylic Coating can be applied directly to bare or previously coated concrete that is at least seven days old, has a pH of 6-13 and in temperatures down to 35 F. Meeting VOC regulations, the product is available in a flat sheen in a wide range of colors.
- Paint That Lasts Through Thick and Thin
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors