Self-Adhered Membrane - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
UltraPly™ is a white thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) membrane that combines the flexibility of Firestone's TPO membrane with a factory-applied, pressure-sensitive, hot-melt adhesive on the backside of the membrane. The membrane’s flexibility enhances the adhesion to approved substrates, resulting in a lay-flat application. The membrane eliminates the need to apply bonding adhesives in the field, which improves worksite air quality by eliminating adhesive odors. Its poly release liner and packaging are designed to protect the rolls during handling and make it easier for workers to remove before installation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements