Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security and IT System - Honeywell Security - Facility Management Product Release
SmartPlus is Honeywell’s IT and security convergence platform designed to manage and authenticate user credentials within a single system. It is powered by Novell Identity Manager, and is designed to expand as the security needs of an organization grow.
The system is comprised of four components: The Identity Manager module employs a graphical editor and Web-based interface for real-time data management to bridge the gap between physical and logical security; the Badging and Enrollment module is a Web-based application that offers clients multiple biometric plug-ins, including enrollment, identity proofing and card management; the Connectors module offers more than 300 real-time connectors to enable seamless communication with third-party applications such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, MS-SQL, and Active Directory; and the Integration Server module provides a real-time XML interface between the SmartPlus Identity Manager and Pro-Watch, to ensure data is continuously updated and synchronized across the organization.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security