- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Security Systems - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Freedom F64 code-free Security System uses a standard deadbolt with a patented lock sensing tab inserted into the lock hole, so deadbolt and door open status are wirelessly transmitted to the lock receiver.
The multifunction touchpad with wireless lock interface controls up to two doors and has a built-in alarm siren, Pet PIR sensor with 25' wide angle coverage, talking voice-aid assist speaker, 4-zone expansion module and a wireless lock receiver. The customizable alphanumeric two-line display shows lock/door status monitored by the system.
The system is expandable up to 64 zones. The partitionable control panel supports 8 to 64 zones, 64 users, 4 areas, and a 400 event log.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing