- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Security System Monitor - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
The Pelco Multiviewer allows for the display of up to 60 inputs on a single display or multiple displays from sources such as VGA and DVR videos and composite video.
The unit allows users to size and position windows anywhere across a single display, adjust aspect ratios and assign image labels and on screen borders. Users can also customize display layouts and assign them to hot keys to allow multiple operators to use the viewers.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- Entryway Security Can Be Understated, Yet Effective
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing