Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security Software - Hirsch Electronics Corp - Facility Management Product Release
Velocity 3.0 security management system features enhanced capabilities for access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring, badging, smart cards, and biometrics. It also has features for enterprise and IT network implementation, and system configuration and management. The also features role-based access control, partitioning of database and devices, advanced alarm/event routing and escalation, operator roles, split servers, support of operating systems and databases, interfaces for additional digital video recorders and central station receivers, additional encryption, quick hardware typology set-up, device-level customization, person templates, multi-credential editing, quick-search functions, identification scanner support for person enrollment, and enrollment of FIPS 201-compliant cards. It is designed to integrate with HR and network provisioning systems, allowing it to serve as the physical security component of an overall policy-based security management system.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security