Security Robots Sense Leaks - Cobalt Robotics - Facility Management Product Release
Architectural Clouds are covered in stretch fabric that is offered in eight colorways, from a bright spring green to more demure earthy tones like dusty rose and an industrial-inspired slate. Available in six standard silhouettes that evoke cumulus, cirrus, and stratus clouds, Architectural Clouds can take almost any shape. The products are manufactured with 3D freeform tube-bending technology that allows the aluminum tubing to be shaped with a variable radius to fabricate completely custom, precise shapes. The 12-foot clouds have a noise reduction coefficient (NRC) rating of 0.45.
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Successful Technology Selection and Implementation
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Skyscraper’ Showcases Cool Facility Technology
- 15 Coolest Office Spaces