- Director of Facilities Management »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Chief Engineer »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Director of Operations »
Security Management System - Honeywell Security - Facility Management Product Release
The Pro-Watch Security Management System from Honeywell has been integrated with the Vindicator V5 security platform.
The system's features include a graphic-user interface that combines administrative processes, integration with Honeywell's next-generation video management system, compatibility with the company's LobbyWorks Visitor Management System and built-in FIPS 201 compliance. Additionally, the system integrates with IT security measures for data privacy, and the solution features reporting functions that help organizations comply with industry and federal regulations.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing