- Director of Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Refrigeration Mechanic »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
Security-Management System - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Security Manager R400 provides greater visibility and control of all access and security systems through new features, including an enhanced cardholder-management system and new visitor-management options. It also leverages new Microsoft® SQL Server's capabilities for improved reporting and system performance. The system delivers a cardholder-management system that integrates access control with the information-technology network for more effective and efficient real-time facility supervision. The flexible cardholder database integrates with employee-identification cards and enables organizations to designate rules and parameters specific to an individual™ facility access.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Why Facilities Need to Prioritize Safety Preparedness
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing