Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Security Management System - Johnson Controls Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
P2000 security management system has been upgraded to be compatible with Authentic Mercury access control products. The system can integrate video surveillance, fire alarms, and building management systems. Archive support server can store data for up to 30 years and generate scheduled reports. Data can be managed through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Active Directory industry standards. System can link building systems such as lighting and HVAC to access control data to manage operations.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control