- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
Security Management Software - GE Security Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Facility Commander Wnx software is an integrated security management system that provides real-time monitoring, control, automation, database administration and report management. It integrates access control, video surveillance, alarm monitoring and visitor management, uses open architecture to support third-party systems, and runs on any Microsoft Windows computer.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing