- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- Locksmith Master »
- Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
- Building Engineer »
Security Keypad - Digital Monitoring Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Thinline Series Icon Keypad from Digital Monitoring Products features icons that guide users through operation. The keypad also incorporates company’s patent-pending Cancel/Verify feature that enhances security while reducing false alarms. It provides users with a simple way to cancel or verify an alarm right at the keypad, avoiding potential false alarms and cutting response delays during emergencies. Keypads provide both visual and audible alarm notification, with the ability to silence the system while armed.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing