- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Security Control Panel - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Gemini P1632 hardwire/wireless control panel with partitioning can be standardized for light commercial applications. The unit features eight zones expandable to 32 with multiplexing. Operators can schedule up to 32 users and specify up to seven keypads with the P1632. Controls include new alpha keypad question-prompts for selecting fire-zones.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing