Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security Camera - Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
The IK-WB80A meets demands of outdoor use without an additional protective enclosure. Its metallic housing meets IP66 rating for any type of weather. The camera features a 2 megapixel CMOS imaging sensor and a vari-focal lens with 3x optical and 4x digital zoom. For nighttime viewing it has IR illuminators that are effective up to 75 feet in complete darkness, along with a day/night IR cut filter.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security