Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Security Camera - Pelco by Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Sarix Professional Range cameras are available in box, bullet, and mini-dome cameras for use in both indoor and environmental IP cameras. Cameras are available in resolutions up to 5 megapixels and up to 30 images per second at 1080p. Bullet and mini-domes have remote zoom lens capability and integrated IR illumination. Operating temperatures range from -40 degrees to 122 degrees F. Can be powered by Power over Ethernet and 24 VAC. Motion-detection and camera-sabotage analytics.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong