- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Sectional Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Users of the Model 88 connect one end of its cable to the front of the machine, put the other end into the drain. The cable corkscrews itself into the line. The cleaner features a 3/4 horsepower motor standard. The heavy-duty motor drives a 3.5:1 ratio gear head for more power. The machine also has a larger front caster wheel and a longer frame to protect the drive coupling, quick-coupling cable sections at distances of 200 feet or more.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms