Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sectional Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
Users of the Model 88 connect one end of its cable to the front of the machine, put the other end into the drain. The cable corkscrews itself into the line. The cleaner features a 3/4 horsepower motor standard. The heavy-duty motor drives a 3.5:1 ratio gear head for more power. The machine also has a larger front caster wheel and a longer frame to protect the drive coupling, quick-coupling cable sections at distances of 200 feet or more.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Products That Ensure Successful Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms