- Chief Engineer »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Building Assistant »
Scroll Chillers - York - Facility Management Product Release
With an integrated part-load value as high as 16.0 EER, Tempo chillers from York are available from 70 to 150 TR. They use HFC-410A, a refrigerant with zero ozone-depletion potential and no phase-out schedule. The refrigerant-circuit design requires 30-to 50 percent less refrigerant than comparable models. As such, the chillers can help qualify for one credit under the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system, according to the company.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?