- Custodial Assistant »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
Scroll Chillers - York - Facility Management Product Release
With an integrated part-load value as high as 16.0 EER, Tempo chillers from York are available from 70 to 150 TR. They use HFC-410A, a refrigerant with zero ozone-depletion potential and no phase-out schedule. The refrigerant-circuit design requires 30-to 50 percent less refrigerant than comparable models. As such, the chillers can help qualify for one credit under the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system, according to the company.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation