- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Building Assistant »
Scroll Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Available from 30 to 180 tons with R-410A refrigerant, the McQuay air-cooled scroll compressor chiller is chlorine-free and therefore has no ozone depletion potential or phase-out schedule.
The chiller meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1 for energy efficiency, with up to 10.3 EER at full load and up to 14.7 EER at part load (IPLV). To ensure quiet operation, an optional acoustical package provides sound pressure ratings as low as 53 dB(A) per ARI standard 370. The McQuay Open Choices feature allows controls to integrate into a building automation system of choice using open, standard protocols such as LonTalk, BACnet or Modbus.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation