- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Scroll Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller is approximately 50 percent more efficient at part load than the minimum efficiency targets of ASHRAE 90.1, according to the company. The AquaStream model CGAM air-cooled scroll chilled water system is available in 20 to 120 tons and is designed for outdoor use in ambient temperatures of 0 to 125 F.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation