- Facility Manager Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
- Admin Superintendent of Buildings & Grounds »
- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
Scroll Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller is approximately 50 percent more efficient at part load than the minimum efficiency targets of ASHRAE 90.1, according to the company. The AquaStream model CGAM air-cooled scroll chilled water system is available in 20 to 120 tons and is designed for outdoor use in ambient temperatures of 0 to 125 F.
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- Consider Portable Cooling Options While Occupants Slowly Return
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation