- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Scroll Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller is approximately 50 percent more efficient at part load than the minimum efficiency targets of ASHRAE 90.1, according to the company. The AquaStream model CGAM air-cooled scroll chilled water system is available in 20 to 120 tons and is designed for outdoor use in ambient temperatures of 0 to 125 F.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation