Screw and Nut Drivers - Greenlee - Facility Management Product Release
The screw and nut drivers are made with precision machined black phosphate tips. They feature a slip-resistant cushion grip for comfort and torque. All handle ends are marked for easy identification of driver size, type, and length. These screw and nut drivers exceed ASME/ANSI specifications.
Screwdrivers include the heavy-duty keystone, cabinet and Phillips tip and stubby screwdrivers. There are 5- and 7-piece standard sets available and a 6-in-1 multi tool with bit sizes 3/16-inch and 1/4-inch flat-tip, #1 and #2 Phillips and 5/16- and 1/4-inch Hex. Heavy-duty nut drivers and a 7-piece nut driver set with sizes from 3/16-inch to 1/2-inch are available. There are square-recess tip drivers ranging from #0 to #4 that are available in a 4-piece set or individually. Specialty drivers include screw-holding screwdrivers, a conduit reaming screwdriver and a scratch awl.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- MEWPs: Myths, Misconceptions, Misinformation
- Understanding MEWPs Options To Deliver Access, Safety
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality