Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Electrician »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Director of Facilities »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
Scissor-Lift Table - Herkules Equipment Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
This system consists of a portable electri-belt-drive lift table integrated with a rail system, mounted on its top frame, to assist in the pick and placement of parts. The lift's vertical travel speed is 1.7 inches per second with a 1,300-pound capacity. The lift's triple-belt design offers a high safety factor and requires little maintenance. The lift is equipped with a flash-resistant electrical plug for 110 voltage, a UL-listed control package, and zinc-plated components.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles