Scissor Lift Provides Reach for Commercial Maintenance Crews - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The JLG 5394 RT is a 53-foot high-capacity scissor lift that lets operators place more personnel, tools and materials in the platform for more productive shifts.
The lift has steel hoods for toughness and auto-leveling outriggers for rapid set up. It features a standard 4-foot multi-position roll out platform extension that is extremely smooth and easy to use. For even more space, customers can add an optional four-foot platform extension.
“The JLG 5394RT gives users the big-job reach they need and the serviceability they want,” says Paul Kreutzwiser, JLG Industries’ global product director for scissors and vertical lifts. “The engine compartment offers easy access to all service points and a swing out tray for more serious work. The tilt-down modular ladders are easily lowered or removed for even better component access.”
The machine offers excellent gradeability and is well suited to commercial construction, steel erection, paneling installation, and stadium and convention center construction. It should also find use for on-location shooting for TV and movie productions, as well as sporting events.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality