Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Scissor Lift - Custom Equipment Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Hy-Brid HB-1030 low-level scissor lifts have 750 pounds of platform capacity with working heights of 16 feet. Platforms are 25 inches wide by 60 inches long, and feature 30-inch slide out extensions with capacities of 250 pounds. The platform is operated by the unit's hydraulics, and the electrical drive and steering system is powered by two 12-volt, deep-cycle batteries.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality