- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Scalers - Blancett - Facility Management Product Release
The K-factor Scaler converts a low-level frequency output into a scaled square wave output signal. This adjustable frequency divider converts or scales turbine meter output into desired units of measurement and is recognized by almost any data collection device. The signal is more immune to electrical noise and capable of transmission over longer distances than a raw turbine meter output.
The company offers switch-selectable and programmable K-factor Scalers. The switch-selectable version has a set of eight rotary switches within the enclosure. The rightmost switch represents the least significant digit of the k-factor number. The programmable version comes pre-calibrated from the factory when ordered with a Blancett Series 1100 turbine meter.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully