Safety Switch - Eaton Bussman - Facility Management Product Release
The CUBEFuse Safety Switch uses finger-safe, time-delay or fast-acting CUBEFuses to help reduce accidental contact with live parts. The heavy-duty, 600 volts alternating current, 250 volts direct current switch utilizes a dual interlock feature, preventing access inside the enclosure while the switch is on. Features a 200-kilo ampere short-circuit current rating and is available up to 100 amperes with NEMA 1, 3R, 12, and 4X enclosure options.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully