- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
SMRT Actuators - Solidyne Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Solidyne SMRT actuators can cover most VAV applications with the ability to automatically recognize communication signals such as On/Off, Floating, 0-10VDC, 2-10 VDC, 4-20mA, PWM and characterized stroke. Features a non-corrosive cast aluminum housing. The programmable output signal for position feedback can communicate at 0-5VDC, 0-10VDC or 2-10VDC.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things