- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
SBS-modified Bitumen Laminated Coverboard - Soprema - Facility Management Product Release
SOPRASMART Board 180 ISO combines high performance SBS-modified bitumen membrane and cover board into one installation layer with two inches of SOPRA-ISO polyisocyanurate insulation. These layers are factory laminated together, resulting in application consistency and complete adhesion.
By combining the roof membrane, cover board and insulation into one layer, installers can gain valuable time on the jobsite, in turn reducing labor cost and increasing overall job efficiency.
SOPREMA’s DUO-SELVEDGE technology provides a waterproof attachment with 60 percent of the side lap self-adhered, leaving only 40 percent to be heat welded. DUO-SELVEDGE protects the system components beneath the base ply during heat welding, with proven waterproof protection of heat welded seams.
SOPRASMART products are available in a variety of cover board options including SOPRABOARD, high-density polyisocyanurate foam board, gypsum panels, and high-density mineral wool options. SOPRASMART can be mechanically fastened or adhered using the DUOTACK 365 adhesive.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision