Rust Preventative - Cortec - Facility Management Product Release
EcoCorr water-based rust preventative powered by Nano VpCI is a complete replacement for oil-based rust preventatives (RPs) used for temporary indoor protection of equipment and components. When applied to the metal surface by dipping, brushing, or spraying, EcoCorr forms a clear dry film. It is also useful for temporary storage of metal parts, such as pumps and housings. The dry film of EcoCorr does not interfere with use and does not need to be removed, but this can be easily done when required. Film is stable up to 240 F and can be welded and coated over with conventional paint systems.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors