Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rust Preventative - Cortec - Facility Management Product Release
EcoCorr water-based rust preventative powered by Nano VpCI is a complete replacement for oil-based rust preventatives (RPs) used for temporary indoor protection of equipment and components. When applied to the metal surface by dipping, brushing, or spraying, EcoCorr forms a clear dry film. It is also useful for temporary storage of metal parts, such as pumps and housings. The dry film of EcoCorr does not interfere with use and does not need to be removed, but this can be easily done when required. Film is stable up to 240 F and can be welded and coated over with conventional paint systems.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors