Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Row-Based Unit - Tripp Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The SRCOOL33K delivers 33,000 Btu — 9.7 kilowatts — of cooling power with one-third less power use. Its variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve enable precision cooling adjustments. Its soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads. The self-contained unit rehumidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability