- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Rotational Connector - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Anderson Power Products multi-axial rotational connector is ideal for medical and mobility applications. The device is designed to mate while traveling through an arc with a three-inch minimum radius and is rated to 30 amps while combining power, signal, and ground circuitry into one package.
The two-row, horizontally oriented connector uses the company's flat-wiping contacts and can be configured with eight standard length contacts or six standard length and two pre-mate ground contacts.
The connector is rated to 10,000 mating cycles and constructed of a chemically resistant PBT plastic.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully