Rotational Connector - Anderson Power Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Anderson Power Products multi-axial rotational connector is ideal for medical and mobility applications. The device is designed to mate while traveling through an arc with a three-inch minimum radius and is rated to 30 amps while combining power, signal, and ground circuitry into one package.
The two-row, horizontally oriented connector uses the company's flat-wiping contacts and can be configured with eight standard length contacts or six standard length and two pre-mate ground contacts.
The connector is rated to 10,000 mating cycles and constructed of a chemically resistant PBT plastic.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully