Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rotary Hammers Increase Durability, Performance - DeWALT Industrial Tool Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Four new SDS Rotary Hammers: the 1-1/8-inch SDS hammer (D25263K); the 1-inch SDS hammer (D25262K); 1-inch pistol grip SDS hammer (D25133K); and the 7/8-inch SDS hammer (D25260K). Each of these units provides performance, durability, and comfort for work in the plumbing, electrical, concrete forming, HVAC, and other concrete-related trades. The 1-1/8-hammer’s 8.5 amp high-performance motor delivers an rpm of 0-1450 and a bpm at 0-5350 with 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The hammer also features three internal and three external rubber seals to help protect the unit from dust and debris and provide additional durability. At 6.8 pounds, with Shocks vibration control and a vibration-reducing side handle, this unit limits vibration felt by the user at the handle to 9.8-meters per square foot for optimal user comfort. The 1-1/8 hammer also features three operation modes: hammer drill, drill only, and chipping. Each SDS rotary hammer features a rotating brush ring that delivers full power in Reverse mode for bit jam incidents. Both the 1-1/8-inch hammer and 1-inch hammer are part of the Perform & Protect™ line of power tools, designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality