Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rotary-Hammer Kit - Makita USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Model BHR241 is an 18-volt, lithium-ion-battery-powered, cordless tool that features a shock-absorbent design and combines speed, power, and comfort with less vibration for a range of concrete-drilling applications. A variable-speed motor delivers up to 1,000 rpm, and the rotary hammer has a three-mode operation for rotation only, hammering with rotation, or hammering only. The built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality