Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rotary Hammer - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 5/8-inch SDS Plus is an 18-volt cordless unit powered by the M18™ Redlithium™ battery. The hammer can drill more than 100 1/4- by 1-1/2-inch holes in poured concrete per charge and is compatible with the M18 system, which includes more than 50 lithium-ion products. The hammer is 12 inches long and weighs 5-1/2 pounds. The tool rotates up to 1,300 revolutions per minute and hammers at a rate of 7,000 blows per minute. Also included is an M12™ multi-voltage charger and carrying case.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality