Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rotary Hammer - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The M12 Fuel™ Line 5/8 SDS plus rotary hammer features a Powerstate™ brushless motor, Red Lithium™ battery pack, and Redlink Plus™ intelligence with 12 V of power. The electro-pneumatic design allows for drilling of up to 5/8-inch-wide holes in concrete and masonry. The motor provides up to 6,200 blows per minute and up to 900 revolutions per minute. The hammer weighs 3.9 pounds and is 10 inches long. The kit also includes two batteries, a charger, and a carrying case.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality