- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Root-Cutting Machine - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Metro-Rooter™ features 75 feet of 5/8-inch Flexicore® wire-rope center cable, helping handle roots and other tough stoppages in 3-6-inch lines. It also can switch to 100 feet of 1/2-inch cable for smaller jobs. The unit is equipped with a fold-down handle, truck-loading wheel, and durable, lightweight frame on 10-inch, semi-pneumatic wheels for easier transport. The wire cable is tightly coiled around 49-strand, aircraft-type wire rope, providing strength and flexibility. The machine's narrow profile allows for handling in tight places and on stairs, and for loading onto trucks.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use