Room Controller - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
SE 8000 series room controllers integrate a thermostat/temperature sensor and programmable room controller in a single unit. The controllers can scale across a facility and offer touch-screen interface, multi-language support, alarm monitoring, optional occupancy and humidity controls, and simple installation. The screen can display any logo, image, or dynamic message. Product can be integrated into most building management systems, according to the company.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things