Room Controller Network System Simplifies Data Collection - Eaton - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton’s Room Controller Network provides out-of-the-box functionality for simplified installation and training and is designed to meet today’s energy requirements and customer expectations without programming.
This combined with a building Internet of Things environment allows users to take advantage of a reduced installation and set-up time while providing expanded network capabilities for data collection and controls.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully