Rooftop unit - Rheem Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The H2AC™, featuring eSync™ integration technology, unites HVAC and water-heating systems to achieve improved efficiency by using the heat from the HVAC system to heat water. When the system has a demand for air conditioning and hot water, it switches from a refrigerant-to-water system
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation