Rooftop Unit Service - Honeywell International - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s Rooftop Retro Commissioning is a service that improves the efficiency of roof top units used to heat and cool commercial facilities, and lowers the cost of operating this equipment by 5 to 20 percent on average.
The company’s commissioning technicians rely on a handheld diagnostic tool to pinpoint problems, suggest service work and display the anticipated payback. Specifically, the tool calculates equipment energy use, capacity and cost-savings potential to optimize performance so buildings can be more energy efficient and comfortable.
The diagnostics also provide customized reports on a unit's energy use, along with potential upgrades and maintenance to cut consumption - from filter and coil replacement to new thermostats. With the tool, technicians are able to quantify the financial impact of service work, and provide facility managers with a report on energy-saving opportunities and their associated return on investment.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects