- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Rooftop Unit - Rheem Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The H2AC™ rooftop unit features eSync™ integration technology to unite a facility's HVAC and water-heating systems to improve efficiency. The integration technology allows the unit to act as a water heater whenever cooling is required. The unit is designed to provide all air conditioning requirements while simultaneously pre-heating water up to 125 degrees. The unit is designed for placement on rooftops above kitchen spaces that produce large amounts of heat.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation