- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Rooftop Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Model RV/RVE rooftop ventilation unit conditions and controls any mixture of outdoor and return air. The pre-engineered system features two-inch double-wall construction, direct-drive plenum fans, heating options (indirect gas furnace, hot water or electric), cooling options (packaged DX, chilled water or split DX) and an optional energy wheel. Performance capabilities up to 9,500 cfm.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation