- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Rooftop Unit - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
The Rebel rooftop unit achieves part-load efficiencies of up to 19.5 IEER. It incorporates variable speed inverter scroll compressors in 3- to 15-ton unit sizes and also is a VAV, air-to-air heat pump. Includes hybrid (gas, electric, hot water) heat options, variable speed direct-drive electronically commutated motors on all fans, and electronic expansion valves.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation