- Mechanical Lead A »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
Rooftop Unit Controls - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
Intelligent Equipment platform offers monitoring and remote control using any mobile device. Platform offers automated analysis that summarizes and communicates alarms, makes recommendations, recognizes HVAC equipment maintenance issues, and validates occupant comfort. Technician Dashboard enables authorized users to adjust set points; stores all data points, which can be trended for advanced diagnostics; and provides maintenance notifications and keeps a running history of all service performed on the unit. Powered by an Intel IoT (Internet of Things) gateway along with Intel Decision Solutions: Trend Analytics Module.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation