- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Rooftop Unit Controls - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
Intelligent Equipment platform offers monitoring and remote control using any mobile device. Platform offers automated analysis that summarizes and communicates alarms, makes recommendations, recognizes HVAC equipment maintenance issues, and validates occupant comfort. Technician Dashboard enables authorized users to adjust set points; stores all data points, which can be trended for advanced diagnostics; and provides maintenance notifications and keeps a running history of all service performed on the unit. Powered by an Intel IoT (Internet of Things) gateway along with Intel Decision Solutions: Trend Analytics Module.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation