Rooftop Unit - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
WeatherExpert features models up to 23 tons, IEER ratings up to 21.0 and exceeds current ASHRAE 90.1 -2010 and Energy Star requirements. The units feature three stages of capacity control utilizing scroll compressors and ECM outdoor fan motors. They are available in gas/electric, electric/electric or cooling only.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation