- Building Engineer »
- Project Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Rooftop Unit - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
WeatherExpert features models up to 23 tons, IEER ratings up to 21.0 and exceeds current ASHRAE 90.1 -2010 and Energy Star requirements. The units feature three stages of capacity control utilizing scroll compressors and ECM outdoor fan motors. They are available in gas/electric, electric/electric or cooling only.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation