Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Rooftop Unit - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
The Rebel rooftop unit achieves part-load efficiencies of up to 19.5 IEER. It incorporates variable speed inverter scroll compressors in 3- to 15-ton unit sizes and also is a VAV, air-to-air heat pump. Includes hybrid (gas, electric, hot water) heat options, variable speed direct-drive electronically commutated motors on all fans, and electronic expansion valves.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation