Rooftop Unit - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
The Rebel rooftop unit achieves part-load efficiencies of up to 19.5 IEER. It incorporates variable speed inverter scroll compressors in 3- to 15-ton unit sizes and also is a VAV, air-to-air heat pump. Includes hybrid (gas, electric, hot water) heat options, variable speed direct-drive electronically commutated motors on all fans, and electronic expansion valves.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation