Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rooftop Unit - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
The Rebel rooftop unit achieves part-load efficiencies of up to 19.5 IEER. It incorporates variable speed inverter scroll compressors in 3- to 15-ton unit sizes and also is a VAV, air-to-air heat pump. Includes hybrid (gas, electric, hot water) heat options, variable speed direct-drive electronically commutated motors on all fans, and electronic expansion valves.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability