Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Rooftop Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Model RV/RVE rooftop ventilation unit conditions and controls any mixture of outdoor and return air. The pre-engineered system features two-inch double-wall construction, direct-drive plenum fans, heating options (indirect gas furnace, hot water or electric), cooling options (packaged DX, chilled water or split DX) and an optional energy wheel. Performance capabilities up to 9,500 cfm.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation