- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Grounds Supervisor »
Rooftop Systems - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
R-410A rooftop systems with capacities from 30 to 140 tons include Maverick II commercial packaged rooftop systems (30 to 50 tons) and model RPS and RDT applied packaged rooftop systems (50 to 140 tons). Systems use all-aluminum, microchannel condensers, which eliminate galvanic corrosion. The refrigerant has no significant “glide,” minimizing loss due to leaks.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation