- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Director of Facilities »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
Rooftop Package Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Rooftop ventilation unit conditions and controls any mixture of outdoor and return air. The unit has 2-inch double-wall construction and direct-drive plenum fans. Indirect gas furnace, hot water or electric heating options; packaged or split direct-expansion or chilled water cooling options. Optional energy wheel. Capacity up to 9,500 cfm.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation